Funny Pictures!

12:45 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I was searching through a bunch of old pictures and I came across the cutest photos from when I was little! This one of me and my best childhood friend make me laugh. :)

(I wish I could scan this picture in!)

B., my childhood best friend, was wearing a cape and I was standing next to him in a little yellow dress. I think we were about 4 or 5 years old. We always had so much fun clowning around and most importantly pretending we were heroes or spies trying to stop the bad guy, AKA my little brother, from crawling into our play area in my house. We would use yarn and tape and our blankies :) to make forts and obstacles. I remember one day there was a gate on the steps to stop my brother from going up. We used this pink yarn (that we never seemed to run out of! lol) and tied knots galore and used our blankies to dangle over the side so you couldn't see our faces when we ducked. It's amazing how you can remember things like they just happened recently when really they happened a long time ago. B. and I used to be inseparable, but just like everything in life it changed. Our moms are best friends, so we still see each other occasionally. It's always so much fun and we joke about they hilarious things we used to do when we were little. Sometimes I miss being a little kid without a care in the world! But old pictures being worth a thousand words are always a blast from the past and make you think about different points in your life. While I love reminiscing about my childhood, I have even more fun imagining my future. :)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena