STRESSED!

3:49 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Boy am I stressed. Between school, my mom, my foot, softball, the newspaper and helping my brother I barely have time to think let alone sleep! I almost fall asleep during classes, and keeping me awake on the bus ride to school is a rare feat. Plus, my honors geometry class is driving me CRAZY!!! I don't know what it is with me and geometry, but we do not get along very well haha. Usually math is my best subject, but not this semester. My friends think I'm nuts for worrying about it since I do have an A (barely...I have a 93...if I get anything lower than an A in my final I'm done for. The one thing I despise about Catholic school!) But what can I say? lol I like getting good grades.

Well this is it for now. Sorry it's so short! But I really do have to finish homework. And maybe for the first time in weeks I'll be able to watch TV! American Idol starts tonight....I'm so excited! =)

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena