Agrivating Technology and Frustrating Foot

9:52 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well my laptop is completely broken. I gave it to the IT department at school and they said I need a new motherboard. Hopefully it will be back before my surgery! I need it so my teachers can send me the work through their sharepoint sites. But since I am currently with out a computer, I haven't had much time to update this and my email is STILL down. Nothing will go through and nothing is recieved. But atleast I was able to get onto this website through this internet....some websites just haven't been working.

This past week has been pretty frustrating because of my foot...it's been feeling pretty good, but with all these meeting for softball and field hockey and the first softball practice coming up, I've been so frustrated! I really didn't want to miss this season like I did the last, especially since I was a pretty good contender for a spot on JV or Varsity. I'm going to be pretty involved with the team, but as I learned from last year, keeping score isn't the same as being on the field. My friends and I are going to the batting cages later this evening and I'm still trying to talk my parents into letting me in the actual cage for a swing or two.....maybe they will give in. :)! The field hockey coach has also been really nice, and I'll be involved with that this summer and next fall. It should be fun even though I can't play.

My mom has been hanging in there. Hopefully the worst radiation side effects will fad soon! She is getting a scan done on Monday of her neck and throat and it's really important that it comes back negative. We are storming the heavens and keeping our fingers crossed!!!

I have a pretty good amount of homework this weekend. Well basically it's just Honors World Hisotry, but I do have some easy Spanish and Health homework. I think I'll be alright...especially if the big snow storm we're supposed to have actually ends up being all that big. :) That would make my weekend! :)

Well thats all for now....Until next time!

Lauren

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena